Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
Typical work activities usually include:
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks on site.
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Monitor network usage, system performance, bandwidth control and implement performance tuning.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
Must have skills:
- Thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
- Proficient in routine preventative measures, implement, maintain and monitor network security
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating network devices, setting and maintaining policies and rights/security within a Windows Linux/Unix environment:
+Cisco, HP network switches/controller
+Wireless Access Points
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Ability to travel
Nice to Have Skills:
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CNE
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux, Novell
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, NGN, PPP, MPLS
- Telecommunications experience, i.e. VOIP, Wi-Fi experience.
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!