- Designs and codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications
- Performs maintenance programming for existing versions.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture.
- Reviews and evaluates changes to database designs.
- Effectively communicates database changes, progress, and implementation milestones to affected parties.
- Interfaces with end users for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems and troubleshooting problems with existing systems.
- Understands impact of database modifications and makes recommendations as appropriate.
Environments and Frameworks:
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- .Net Framework 3.5
- DotNetNuke 5.04
- NetTiers 2.3.1 (r760)
- Visual Studio 2008
- Crystal Reports
- Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- Visual SourceSafe 8.0
- MS Enterprise Library 4.0
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time while achieving aggressive deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated, quality conscious, and can work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server.
- Mid- to Senior-C# preferred.
- n-Tier development experience.
- DotNetNuke experience.
- Application and/or data architecture experience.
- Requirements gathering and analysis abilities preferred.
- Business process analysis and planning preferred.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, good luck!