Located in Markham, Ontario, V-Trust Corporation is an international trading company providing products and services to top automotive chain stores in U.S. and Canada. We are currently seeking a Logistic Manager to manage all activities associated with logistical and operational flow of product from manufacturer to end user.
· Drives the Supply Chain Process by monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods, including operational procedures for all related activities and negotiations with transportation suppliers. May be responsible for evaluating freight services, negotiating freight contracts, and managing relationships with chosen vendors.
· Manages the warehouse to ensure the smooth execution of inbound receiving, cased goods, picking and packing productivity, and outbound shipments while effectively utilizing warehousing space for inbound and outbound materials and maintaining organized, safe and sanitary conditions.
· Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who load and unload material. Oversees the utilization of hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks.
· Works with Product/Sales managers to manage ordering and distribution of products. Ensures timely deliveries to maximize sales and ensure customer satisfaction. Maintains contact with customers on product delivery and with the merchandising department on the receiving of products.
· Document and maintain inventory.
· Post-Secondary Education (college or university) in a related discipline, i.e. Distribution, Logistics or Operations management or equivalent
· Must be customer focused
· Strong planning and organization skills, self-motivated and reliable.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
· Excellent knowledge of total warehousing and transportation
SALARY RANGE: $30,000 - $40,000
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company. We offer competitive compensation package, a positive work environment, and an opportunity for growth. Trial period maybe required. If you possess the necessary skill sets and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then emails us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.