Altran-Beyondsoft Technology Inc.
+86 138 1123 4661
Job Title: Java development engineer
• Your main responsibility is to develop Continuous Integration Framework, Test Automation Framework, and several other web tools to continuously help our organization improve working efficiency (e.g. design,test and management efficiency) and improve our products' quality
• End-to-end responsibility (i.e. design, coding, test and deployment) for above Framework/tools. Follow up usage of tools/frameworks and provide daily support to internal users.
• Provide daily support to test automation engineer for test script development and test script debugging
• Work in Agile Way of Working. Collect/clarify requirement with internal customers, break down requirements to small tasks, make plan for your task, follow development process, and ensure quality of developed tools.
• Follow up the trend in Continuous Integration and Test Automation industry and Web industry, investigate relevant technologies and use those technologies in tool development in order to get high development efficiency & quality.
• Always challenge current situation and propose innovative ideas to continuously improve the organization’s working process and working efficiency.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Master in Computer Science or Telecom
• Good Java programming skill and Object Oriented design skill
• Experienced in Database design and Web application design, familiar with popular framework for Web application design
• Basic knowledge in telecommunication
• Has innovative thinking, a quick learner
• Good analysis capability, good team-work spirit and willing to take challenge
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment
• Fluent in oral & written English, good communication skills