Senior Programmer Analyst 职位
Senior Programmer Analyst (Temporary Full Time)
The successful candidate will support the implementation of software applications to meet the needs of Collection and Recovery hubs mainly in Caribbean.
The incumbent will be involved in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle including research, analysis and documentation of business and technical requirements, development support and Quality Assurance for new systems or enhancements.
- Make sense of strategy in operational context;
- Translate business requirements based on proposed strategic / operational changes into system solutions for cost effective implementation.
• Achieve collections operational efficiency
- Develop or enhance the required system tools to optimize the recovery activities for foreclosure\power of sale, auto repossession, agency assignment and property sales.
- Rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the individual will be responsible for:
• Analyze business requirements for new/enhanced systems to determine best fit for technology and how to best meet requirements
• Design, develop add-on capabilities that complement existing collections systems.
• Support User Acceptance Testing and Participate in project implementations.
• Manage production issues log and escalation until resolution
• Provide production reports associated with in-house software solutions.
• Documentation, including solution architecture, technical design, and operational controls.
• At least 5 years of experience in web based application development using .NET technologies.
· Solid working knowledge of C#, MVC Development Structure, Entity Framework, AJAX, CSS, XML and web services.
· Hands-on database development using SQL Server 2008/2012 and writing stored procedures.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and VBA.
• Familiar with IIS and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Experience in SharePoint development will be a strong asset.
• Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure.
• Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude
Degree\diploma in computer science or related discipline.